Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall in the Blogosphere

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Bippity Boppity Boo is my all-time favorite blog.  Her aesthetic is, in many senses, shockingly similar to my own, so I have taken to checking the blog every day to see what beautiful new photos she has posted.  Today, I just discovered Seasonal Love, another blog that BBB links to that is utterly fabulous in its total devotion to beautiful seasonal pictures.  So you could say that today has been a good day so far!

I wanted to just post a few fall photos from both blogs, being that fall is my favorite season.  Enjoy!
 Apple-picking.  Just lovely. (via Bippity Boppity Boo)
My dream is to live in a house like this one.  (via Bippity Boppity Boo)
(via Seasonal Love

Anyone? Fall leaves? There is not a season in Paris that is not perfect! (via Seasonal Love)
This makes me so happy (both because it is so sweet and because it is so fall-like with all of the plaid)! (via Seasonal Love
I love the pop of color with the red umbrella (via Seasonal Love)
Pumpkin pie.  Tis the season :)  (via Seasonal Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment