Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I think my body's telling me it's vacation time...

It would appear as though I'm sick again :(  So much for having the immune system of a horse. I literally usually get sick once a year, but this is my second bout with a cold this month.  Long days at work, more of a lack of sleep than usual, and lots of running are probably all contributing factors. Luckily, I had already planned to take tomorrow off {I still have a bunch of comp time from all of the events I have been working}, so I'm looking forward to taking it easy.  I had hoped to do my long run tomorrow, so as to free up my weekend for all of the exciting things we have going on, but I'm going to have to see how I feel.  Cold + hip pain + foot pain = me limping around and feeling like my head is full.  Blargh.  Is it Christmas vacation yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment