It's that time of year, friends, the dreaded Valentine's Day season. Since it's almost February, I thought I would jump on the spirit bandwagon.
Mara from A Blog About Love {a fabulous blog, by the way, which you should check out!} posted this video collage aboout what love means to different people. It is a beautiful video that got me thinking about how I can capture the spirit of love in this blog.
What I came up with is what I'm calling The Love Project. Each time I post in February, I will share an article, picture, movie or song clip, or personal story that, in my opinion, conveys the powerful emotion of love. I would love to hear about the types of things that do the same for all of you! So, for the last few days of January, I will be brainstorming fun things to share!
Speaking of love, I hope you all watched The Bachelor last night :-) I hate myself for watching it, but I can't turn away!
An Enduring Hunger
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment