I have been eagerly waiting to share this video with you ever since I stumbled upon it on another blog, because it is so stinking sweet! In case I haven't told all of you, it is my professional dream in life to become a wedding planner, so nothing gets me going like a good wedding does. What I love about this wedding is its simplicity. You can easily see that Karl and Leslie are so in love, but they don't need an over-the-top wedding to prove that to the world. Everything, from the personalized lock placed on the famed Pont des Arts, to the intimate courtyard ceremony with just the officiant present, to the blissful looks on both of their faces, to the post-ceremony joyride around Paris, to a romantic stroll down the Seine, is, in a word, perfect. Did I mention Karl's dance moves?! Side note: any video that features Paris is sure to cause some happy tears on my part.
I never thought I would say this, but, after watching this video, I wouldn't be completely opposed to eloping...as long as it was to Paris {real Paris, not Vegas Paris} :)
I am truly the luckiest girl in the world, to be surrounded by love from my family, friends, and the love of my life every day. While I don't think you need a holiday to tell the people you love how much they mean to you, I certainly get sucked up in the day. Hug or kiss the people you love a little harder today!
And so, I leave you with a little Nat King Cole {if you automatically think of The Parent Trap, we are officially kindred spirits}.
NOMNOMNOM
Love at the d'Orsay
Pont des Arts
via twisted sifter
Seriously, there is no place on earth more romantic than Paris




No comments:
Post a Comment